I will try to be better, a lot better about posting on here especially since it has been over 2 years since I first started this blog.
Life has changed a ton since I started this blog...We have added another daughter to our family. Brynn Marie was born 11/26/2011 and has been an awesome addition to our family and I can't imagine only being the mother of one anymore.
I have had some job changes but still continue to work at the gas station but not as often as I was and only work everyother weekend. I tried doing daycare for about a year with my cousin, Alesha, and things were going good until the government shut down and family not being able to get their assistance anymore. I recently took up a second job at Samaritan Bethany as a homemaker where I serve the residents supper and clean up afterwards. I work from 4-8 and have 7 shifts a pay period. I don't mind this job but I am starting to wonder if it works out as well as we thought it would for our schedule- Niles has to leave work at 2:30 and doesn't get the overtime he was getting before so we will see if I will keep this job or not.
Nora is still keeping us busy and is in the process of being potty trained- she does well with it for the most part but we have not ventured out of the house yet so we still have a lot of work left before she is totally trained.
We still have Xena, Juice and Jewels to keep us on our toes as well. I worry that Xena is getting a little bored and needs a friend but I know that Niles will not let that happen (maybe when we get a bigger place??)
I promise I will try to be better and actually give this blog a fighting chance!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment